Friday, November 6, 2009

Manuel and Jaco











Picked up my mom from the airport and we set off for Jaco. We traded stories of Costa Rica and back home on the 2 hour drive. We pitstopped at a little cafe off the highway with a million dollar view. They grew their own coffee and my Mom was pretty ecstatic about that:) Jaco surpassed my expectations, I'm not super keen on the uber touristy areas, but it's the offseason and the view is spectacular. We enjoyed the first night walking our own reflections on the beach. The next day we went to Manuel Antonio National Park and saw all different types of animals. We hiked all around for 5 hours, stopping to take picture of anything that moved. I highly recommend making this park a must to anyone travelling to CR.

No comments:

Post a Comment