Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hanging out by LB






Been doing a lot of drawing at the grandparents house, also kayaking and exploring the roads. Went to balandra bay the other day. That was pretty cool. Super shallow bay with virtually no people.
Upon heading into Los Barriles from my grandpas house, I came upon some guys who were kiteboarding on the north beach of los barriles.... Soooo sick. I would probably put kiteboarding at the top of the list of things I want to learn. Its applicable to lots of aspects of boarding, I could do it in the water, snow or dirt :) After talking to the guys I found out that they have a school that starts in nov. So I will have to wait to do it, but I will def. have to check into this. Saw a lot of different age groups doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment