Sunday, October 11, 2009

second and third days in mex






Miles Travelled thus far: 1385
Drove down to Los Barriles over the last couple of days. Way rad drive; liked it a lot. Can't believe how useful my stupid iphone is; it can still pin point me on a map exactly where i am and the compass is pretty useful too without cellular service. Stopped at some sand dunes and decided I will need to come back sometime with the mx and explore extensively. Encountered some intense arroyos cross the highway somewhere before constitucion. I thought the water was gonna come into the cab of my precious little saturn:) but it's a keen little vessel and handled well. Spent the night in a hotel and then made the rest of the journey the next day, pulling into el cardinal before noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment