Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nicaragua






I decided I wanted to drive through El Salvador and Honduras as quickly as possible. I was not going to pass through the northern part of honduras so I decided against seeing Tikal. NIcaragua is awesome. The first thing I noticed about Nicaragua is the schools. They have schools everywhere. I stayed the night in San Juan del Sur. An awesome little surf town that has a great beach. The food was awesome and next day I ventured around the surrounding areas in search of other beaches. After being defeated by the mud from the nights rain, I turned around and gave a ride to some lady that was trying to head into town. We chatted and she told me about the town. She didn't really like living there because there were too many people. I was surprised. There was only about 10,000 people on population sign. San Juan is a cheaper version of Costa Rica.

No comments:

Post a Comment